Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Windsor 22" 3-Light Modern Vanity Light & White Glass Shades

I really love the way this new light fixture looks in my bathroom.It is brushed Nickle with glass light covers.Very easy to install with just a few wires.I like that this fixture can be installed either up or down to meet your needs of how you are wanting the fixture to look.The shades are so pretty and they have little flecks of white lines in.This a three light fixture.This is very well made. http://www.houzz.com/photos/71102090/lid=54522041/Windsor-22-3-Light-Modern-Vanity-Bathroom-Fixture-Brushed-Nickel-finish-bathroom-vanity-lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder

Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...