Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Peel & Stick Baby Nursery Large Animals

Very cool decal to decorate kids bedroom.I wiped my wall down first with a damp wash cloth just to make sure I got the dust off.I put this sticker up in less than thirty minutes.The stickers are really easy to put on the wall and it is also easy to take off without peeling the paint off of your wall.Vibrant colors and cute animals.You do have to put some pressure on the stickers to make sure they stick well. https://www.amazon.com/nursery-animals-removable-eco-friendly-approved/dp/b019bww9ds/ref=sr_1_3?ie=utf8&qid=1472580156&sr=8-3&keywords=7productgroup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder

Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...