Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Sogrand 8pcs-Pack,Solar Lights

Really nice set of lights.They are easy to put together.The globes are made of strong glass.I like how the glass globes makes a beautiful pattern on the ground.The lights has a blue/white color to them when it glows.The stake stays well in the ground.The stakes are made of plastic.The copper tube is very pretty.I also like how you can place the solar lights wherever you want.They are easy to clean when the tops of the lights get dirty.This is my honest and unbiased opinion. Get some at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FU1FQ70/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder

Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...