Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Anavita Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion

If you want to try a lotion with awesome natural ingredients than get this.98.5% natural and 70% organic, Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Green Tea extract and Olive Leaf extract.Does not contain parabens, harsh preservatives, artificial dyes, harmful chemicals, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, or petroleum oils. This lotion works great on my dry skin making it feel soft and smoother.It is easy to use just push the pump applicator down.It absorbs deep into the skin tissue allowing a long-lasting effect.I like that the lotion does not have a greasy filling to it.Unlike some other lotions, I try they a greasy filling to them.The smell has a light lavender and lemon to it.It lasts for hours after you apply it.With other lotions, I had to reapply every few hours.You get a good size bottle of lotion.I like that the bottle comes with a pump which is really convenient because you can control how much you want.I like everything about this lotion.I don't have any dislikes about it. If you have dry skin or skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis give this a try. #anavitadailylotion Get some today at https://www.anavitaskincare.com/products/anavita-deep-moisturizing-hand-and-body-lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder

Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...