I
have never used colorful chalk markers before so I was pretty excited to
try these out. The instructions were very simple to follow and the
color variety seemed promising. The markers are non-toxic, water based which
makes the chalk easy to wipe off and extremely easy to use for both
kids and adults. I love that these are reversible tip too. They're excellent for use on
glass, mirrors, plastic, metal, glossy & LED boards, whiteboards,
chalkboard,cards and so much more.The colors consist of yellow, orange, pink, purple, green, blue, red, black, white, and brown. I received these markers free of charge in exchange for an honest, unbiased review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder
Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...
-
It was really easy to assemble.It comes with everything you need to install.I use this for my broom,mop and dust pan.They slide in and out ...
-
This is a great shop.Very easy to use the website and order.I had no problems with my order.
-
I found this an enjoyable read.It kept my attention from the first page.A sorcerer was trying to make a magical device and ended up creatin...
No comments:
Post a Comment