Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Crossfit Jump Rope

Recently I have started working out at home.This crossfit jump rope allows me to exercise and still have fun at my own pace. Love the fact that it is adjustable, so I'm able to make it work for my height. Not only that, this set came with an extra cable, extra screws, a carrying bag, ebook and a sports towel too!The wire rope is like a wire under plastic that is very flexible. It does not get tangled at all, it is easy to store. It also comes with a pouch that fits everything you get. I like the handles on it because they are slimmer than most and fit nicely in your hands making it easier to jump. I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my unbiased review. #shvoongsport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder

Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...