Each order contains a gunny sack with 4 repellent pouches. Good for 3 - 6 months of repelling, freshening and deodorizing 500 sq ft of space. Intended for Indoor Use Only. Non-toxic and safe around kids and pets.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CSYTAF6
Monday, April 11, 2016
Non-Toxic Mouse Repellent - Mouse Pouches.
This Set Contains a Large Drawstring Bag.Inside that is 4 Smaller Drawstring Bags.The first thing I noticed about this pouch, besides the nice natural look,was the smell. It has a very strong,clean smell.They are easy to use.I like that it is safe for the environment and pets.It will work for up to 6 months to repel mice.I put one down in my basement and ever since I put one down there I haven't noticed signs of the mouse.I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.#mice
Each order contains a gunny sack with 4 repellent pouches. Good for 3 - 6 months of repelling, freshening and deodorizing 500 sq ft of space. Intended for Indoor Use Only. Non-toxic and safe around kids and pets.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CSYTAF6
Each order contains a gunny sack with 4 repellent pouches. Good for 3 - 6 months of repelling, freshening and deodorizing 500 sq ft of space. Intended for Indoor Use Only. Non-toxic and safe around kids and pets.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CSYTAF6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder
Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...
-
It was really easy to assemble.It comes with everything you need to install.I use this for my broom,mop and dust pan.They slide in and out ...
-
This is a great shop.Very easy to use the website and order.I had no problems with my order.
-
I found this an enjoyable read.It kept my attention from the first page.A sorcerer was trying to make a magical device and ended up creatin...
No comments:
Post a Comment