Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Silver-Tone with Black Crystal Pave Soccer Ball Pendant Necklace
If you love soccer you will adore this necklace.The necklace is made pretty well and I don't think it will snap that easily.I love how sparkly it looks.The chain looks nice and the claps is easy enough to work.It is a good size,it isn't too big or too small.I really like that the back of the ball is flat so that it lays nicely.I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review.#crystalpavesoccerball
Crystal Pave Soccer Ball Pendant Necklace
The Necklace Measure 18"
The Soccer Ball Pendant Measures Approximately 1/2" in Diameter
http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Tone-Crystal-Soccer-Pendant-Necklace/dp/B017UYUFXK/ref=sr_1_36?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1459651543&sr=1-36&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=soccer+ball+necklace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Organic Matcha Ceremonial Green Tea Powder
Absolutely love this.I gave coffee up and this is a great replacement.I have so much energy after just one serving. And it’s energy that is...
-
It was really easy to assemble.It comes with everything you need to install.I use this for my broom,mop and dust pan.They slide in and out ...
-
This is a great shop.Very easy to use the website and order.I had no problems with my order.
-
I found this an enjoyable read.It kept my attention from the first page.A sorcerer was trying to make a magical device and ended up creatin...
No comments:
Post a Comment